We bring together diverse leaders, thinkers and doers to make healthcare more equitable for everyone.
To bring together experts and ideas from all over the world to improve healthcare for everyone, regardless of socioeconomic status, gender, race, ethnicity, or other social determinants.
Defining the problem
Differences in health outcomes between populations based on one's socioeconomic status, ethnicity, race, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, neighborhood, income, or any other social determinant.
By the numbers
African American children have a five hundred percent higher death rate from asthma compared to white children.
A difference of 10 miles in where you grow up can account for more than a 10 year difference in your life expectancy.
4 in 10
Four in ten adults with below-average incomes in the U.S. reported a medical problem but did not visit a doctor in the past year because of prohibitive costs.
1. Advocate for vulnerable, at-risk, and underserved patients.
2. Convene influential leaders, thinkers, and doers to develop collaborative relationships to make healthcare more equitable for all patients.
3. Increase the understanding of the definition, framework, and metrics of health equity.
4. Produce primary, impactful research focused specifically on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities of health equity.
5. Analyze, identify, and disseminate best practices for reducing healthcare disparities for underserved patient groups.
6. Develop ideas for policymakers aimed at eliminating obstacles to care and reducing health disparities .
We host educational events for global healthcare innovators
We convene diverse viewpoints, from practitioners to policymakers, with a shared passion for creating actionable change.
We conduct high-quality, independent research
We tackle the most pressing issues in healthcare with open-minded inquiry and objective analyses.
We advise leaders and teams
We mentor and guide organizations to solve strategic healthcare and health equity challenges in their industry.