We are an independent, non-profit research and educational institute that helps patients and providers increase their knowledge and understanding of the opportunities and challenges of maximizing healthcare value to improve health and quality of life.
Upcoming Events, Education, & Workshops
About the Center for Healthcare Innovation (CHI)
What Makes CHI Different?
- We are an independent, 501(c)(3) non-profit research and educational institute that helps patients and providers increase their knowledge and understanding of the opportunities and challenges of maximizing healthcare value to improve health and quality of life
- We aim to make the world a healthier place by encouraging and enabling meaningful and executable innovation that aims to address existing and ensuing healthcare dynamics through communication, education, training, symposia, reports, and research.
- We bring the best and brightest healthcare leaders from all over the world together to share their ideas and expertise
- We create a unique opportunity to address and improve healthcare value, which we view as quality, access, and cost
- We are rigorously objective, unbiased, and non-partisan
- We are a national organization but we view healthcare through a global lens
- We operate for the benefit of other stakeholder groups – including patients, providers, pharma, pharmacy, payers, and policy makers - and we incorporate each unique perspective into our research
- We are comprised of an interdisciplinary group of exceptionally talented and skilled healthcare leaders, physicians, experts, executives, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 VPs, academics, and innovators
What We Are Not
- We are not captive of any one particular industry nor are we funded solely by one particular organization, stakeholder, or group
- We are not associated with academic medical centers or large healthcare systems
- We are not associated with academia or higher learning institutes
- We are not a foundation
- We do not focus solely on one component of healthcare
- We are not a trade and lobbying group
Tweets by @chisite