Making the World a Healthier Place
CHI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit research and educational institute that helps patients and providers increase their knowledge and understanding of the opportunities and challenges of maximizing healthcare value to improve health and quality of life. We aim to make the world a healthier place.
Why We Need Your Support
CHI has historically been supported through a myriad of funding sources listed above. However, as we seek to increase our research and education, we need additional funds to further support our programs and initiatives (see below), continue to attract the best human talent and grow our team, and further increase our impact and reach of making the world a healthier place.
How We Will Use Your Support
- We will use your funds and donations to directly support our research and education, including:
Training patient advocates and industry professionals on how to establish and optimize communication between patients, medical innovators, payers, and policymakers in order to deliver a more informed, value-driven approach to healthcare. Our educational workshop provides shared learning among patients, industry professionals, payers, and policymakers on how to create earlier collaboration and incorporate all perspectives into medical innovation. (February 2016)
- Researching patient perspectives on healthcare value and developing a comprehensive research report for industry executives and key decision makers on best practices for implementing patient-driven healthcare value. (March 2016)
- Organizing the world’s leading symposium focusing specifically on diversity and inclusion in healthcare and the life sciences and creating a collaborative discussion around how to make clinical trials and healthcare more accessible to minorities, vulnerable populations, and historically under- represented patient groups. (June 2016)
- Researching best practices on creating earlier collaborations and intersections between patients and industry in order to incorporate patient-driven thinking and ideas into the development of new medical innovations. (July 2016)
- Researching the strategies, tactics, opportunities, and challenges of making healthcare more diverse, including an exploration of diversity in clinical trials, how diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and how organizations are attracting minorities. (September 2016)
- Bringing together the country’s leading patient advocates and healthcare executives in a roundtable discussion on defining patient-driven healthcare value and devising the strategy and tactics needed to deliver value. (October 2016)
- Researching the value of a drug and analyzing how the costs and benefits of the drug relate to the treatment of the disease or indication. (November 2016)
All donations are tax-deductible in the United States in accordance with Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). The Center for Healthcare Innovation (CHI) is organized as a non-profit, charitable corporation, incorporated in the state of Illinois. Our Federal Tax Identification Number is 27-3041119. Annual tax receipts are sent to donors within the current year via email by the end of February of each year.
Other Ways to Give
Send a check to:
Center to Healthcare Innovation
222 S. Riverside Plaza (Suite 1900)
Chicago, IL 60606
Call us at:
Send us an email: