The Center for Healthcare Innovation (CHI) is an independent, 501(c)(3) non-profit research and educational institute that helps patients and providers increase their knowledge and understanding of the opportunities and challenges of maximizing healthcare value to improve health and quality of life. We aim to make the world a healthier place. CHI encourages and enables meaningful and executable innovation that aims to address existing and ensuing healthcare dynamics through communication, education, training, symposia, reports, and research. By bringing the best and brightest healthcare leaders from all over the world together to share their ideas and expertise, CHI creates a unique opportunity to address and improve healthcare value, which we view as a function of quality, access, and cost.
- Bring together key stakeholders to develop collaborative relationships to positively impact healthcare value
- Increase understanding of the definition, framework, and metrics of healthcare value
- Produce primary, impactful research focused specifically on the intersection and interplay of healthcare quality, access, and cost
- Analyze fundamental drivers and trends of rapidly rising healthcare costs
- Identify and disseminate best practices for optimizing healthcare quality and access
What We Do
We research, convene, train, educate, and bring others together to discuss the latest innovations, opportunities, and challenges surrounding healthcare quality, access, and cost.
- Click here to learn more about our current educational workshops and events
- Click here to learn more about our current research initiatives
- Click here to learn more about our impact
What Makes CHI Different?
- We focus solely on research and education that aims to increase knowledge and understanding of healthcare value
- We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization that exists only to make the world a healthier place
- We are rigorously objective, unbiased, and non-partisan
We are an independent, neutral institute, not associated with or captive of industry, academia, government, or other institutions
- We approach our research, solutions, and education through a multi-perspective lens, including patients, providers, pharma, pharmacy, payers, and policymakers perspectives
- We are a global organization, and we view healthcare through a global lens
- We are an interdisciplinary group of innovative healthcare leaders, physicians, executives, entrepreneurs, authors, academics, and innovators
- We operate for the benefit of other healthcare groups – including patients, providers, pharma, pharmacy, payers, and policymakers – and we incorporate each unique perspective into our research
- What is CHI? We are a healthcare research and educational institute.
- What type of organization is CHI? We are an independent, objective 501(c)(3) non-profit.
- What does CHI hope to accomplish? We aim to make the world a healthier place by helping others maximize healthcare value.
- What activities does CHI do to accomplish these goals? We research, educate, communicate, train, convene, and report on healthcare value, quality, access, and costs.
- How does CHI make the world a healthier place? Our research and education focuses on improving healthcare quality, reducing costs, and increasing access.
- How does CHI support and stimulate innovation for healthcare? We bring the best and brightest healthcare leaders from all over the world together to share their ideas and expertise, thus creating a unique opportunity to address and improve healthcare value.
- How is CHI funded? CHI is funded through a combination of grants from philanthropic foundations, program revenue from educational events, and individual and corporate donations.
- What are CHI’s future goals? (1) Increase the quantity and breadth of our research and education, (2) continue to attract the best and brightest human talent and grow our team, and (3) increase our impact around making the world a healthier place.
Contact Us to Learn More
We are a non-profit research and educational institute that helps patients and providers increase their knowledge and understanding of the opportunities and challenges of maximizing healthcare value to improve health and quality of life. We aim to make the world a healthier place and collaboration with other organizations and individuals is essential to completing our mission. We invite you to contact us with any questions about our education, research, or initiatives or to explore ways to collaborate together through meaningful and executable innovation.